Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Letter From Jonathan

hey everyone, this is Jonathan aka jball aka jiggaj aka 2ndchance typing saying thank yall for the love and support. Be ready for when i get back. I wasn't doing some good things before all this but got a 2nd chance and no doubt imma do it better this time. i pray ever bit of gods blessings hit everyone that has prayed and supported me n those that went to the hospitals. It has been such an encouragement! Look yall thanks again, hit me on myspace if u want n ill add ya at myspace.com/j2ndchance

P.S.
Thanks Doyle, much love!

1 comment:

anointed_voice said...

Jonathan, I am sooo happy your doing so much better now... I cant wait to visit you, and hear your awesome preachings... i still remember the day you called me and told me how you were ministering to your co worker in a hotel... I have never been more proud to be called your friend. Love you a lot...

Rescue


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones