Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, March 23, 3:25 PM

At work and getting phone calls of difficulties at home. Please be praying for the family. The struggles are getting stronger, and the prayers are evermore needed and necessary. Lift up my parents - that God would give them strength, wisdom, patience and grace. Lift up Jonathan - for a calm spirit, understanding as well as continued grace and patience. It's a difficult situation and one that often gets overwhelming on all sides. So, please today, lift up your prayers for the family - that we would exemplify God's love to each other - no matter.

1 comment:

dekoda said...

To Jonathan & his wonderful, loving family,

I know the tough times that you are going thru, and I will be there to guide you thru. Your strenghs are still within you. Hold tight. There is help, just look around you. The GREAT SPIRIT has not stop doing his work on you Jon. He is testing you to see your strenghs inside and to see where he needs to work on more. Please don't give up on him, for he is not giving up on you. I will continue to pray for all of you!. Jonathan, do something for me. look into the dreamcathcher that I made you. hold tight and close you eyes and open your heart for he will hear you. I can't wait to see you again. We miss you here @ work.

Your Friend always & much luv Dekoda.

Rescue


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones