Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday, December 8, 9:25 PM

Please pray! We just got word that there is some liquid building up in Jonathan's lungs. This could cause pnemonia and other serious complications. Please be in prayer that they can drain this and get it under control. He is still struggeling with a fever. His immune system is already so low and continues to be stripped with antibiotics. We need God to take care of this and strengthen his body. Everything's so fragile. The slightest complication could cause major issues. We trust that God has him in His hands. We are believing it will be done in Jesus name!

2 comments:

Miss Nita Marie said...

I'm already praying!

Andreaz said...

I am praying with you that God's will be done in Jons life. I pray for his health and his physical body that he will be able to fight every condition that he is facing. I pray that all his struggles will be used as a witness and testimony that can be used to save lives.
Sometimes we get caught up being human and our selfish emotions of missing him and wanting him to be fixed right now, let us forget Gods plan and design for us. Jesus said he would leave his whole flock of sheep to find the one that is lost.
If Jons situation can reach and change one life, then Gods will is done. What may seem like weeks or months to us is but a blink in the eye of God. My mother used to tell me, "God may not be there when we Want him, but he is always there when we Need him."
I have faith that Gods will, will be done in due time. All we can do is pray and wait on God. But I miss my time with Jon too. :)

Rescue


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones