Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday, December 6, 9:30 PM

After such a rough night last night they pretty much let Jonathan rest. There were a few times that we saw his body react to the lower dose of sedative, but nothing like last night. He's doing ok now. They are preparing for surgery tomorrow morning starting at 7:30 AM. They are going to do surgery on the remaining broken bones in his face. As there are several things to work on it could be a 6-10 hour surgery, depending on how well things go once they're in there. He needs to have a good night tonight so that his body can be rested and strong enough for the surgery so early in the morning. I know that you all are praying. Please continue to do so.





*They are still limiting visitors to family and clergy. If you decide to come to the hospital please be aware of that. There will always be some family in the ICU waiting room. All visitors should make there way there.*

3 comments:

Miss Nita Marie said...

Hi,
I woke up at 7 this morning as i do most days.I also prayed for him while i was in church, I prayed that God is with Jonathan and the doctors during his surgery. Still praying in advance for his full recovery! Well God Bless all of you and like i told Charlie yesterday i am praying for you all.

Candy Rivera said...

We where all praying for Jonathan today, also our church and our choir, Believing Christ for a miracle.

Andreaz said...

I have been trying to make it out today, but everytime I do something gets in the way. You guys have been on my mind all day. How is everything going? I lost my phone or I would of texted Charlie. I will stop by tomorrow after work, you guys are in my prayers.

Rescue


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones