Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday, December 9, 11:15 PM

Sitting here with mom and dad in the waiting room just before we all settle in for the night. Dad's making jokes and mom's got her coffee in hand. They've been here very night. Dad said that it's his job to protect him and that he will do. We're all holding up as good as can be expected during this time. Thank you to everyone who's brough food, snacks, drinks, sent cards and lifted up prayers. The latter is the most needed. Just wanted to write a quick not of thanks from Mom and dad. They are so grateful to you all for you support and love expressed. Each night I read them the comments many of you leave and their hearts are encouraged. It is a nice break in the midst of rough days. Thanks again. We love you all!

3 comments:

Harmony said...

My precious family, I hope you know how much we love you all and admire your strength. All of us are praying for you and Jonathan. You are in our hearts and minds and if there is anything we can do (other than pray) from afar, please let us know. We love you.

xoxo,
Harmony and family

Jo said...

Pastor Newman and family:

I work with Jonathan at PMSI and have had my own healing experience through God's Word and am standing on the verse that I reminded God of when I went through my trial. He said in 1 Peter 2:24 "By His stripes we are healed" I am standing on this for Jonathan as I know that His Word is true.
May God give you all the strength, and comfort through this trial as I know that not only Jonathan but you all as well will have such a testamony to His ever loving kindness and trueness to His word.
God's blessings to you all

Jo

Rebecca said...

Harmony,

Thanks for your prayers. Sorry that it took so long for you guys to find out. Wish we were closer, ecspecially during times like these. Love you guys and miss you!

Jo,

Thank you foryour encouragement. We believe, with you, that Jonathan will fully know God as his healer.

Rescue


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones