Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday, December 3, 10:30 PM

Tonight i went to church to lead worship. When I got back i found out that they had put an ice blanket underneath Jonathan so that they could bring the fever down. It was pretty bad and they were obviously concerned. When I walked in I saw that his body was shivering and tried my best to warm him up. I kept rubbing his shoulder and after a while the shivering finally stopped. Please be praying that the fever remains low or nonexistent even.

Today the took out the brain monitor. They said that since his pressure had not gone up they didn't need to keep it in any longer. Since they did that they are now able to do an MRI. They'll do that possibly tomorrow. They also want to start working on the pelvis on both sides sometime later this week/weekend or early next week.

I know I have already asked you to pray for his fever, but I am asking again. They have notified us that the cause of the fever could possibly be an infection. We of course are praying that is not the case and are asking that you would do the same. His immune system is so weak already that his body may not be strong enough to fight off anything else. We are praying that God continues to strengthen him.

No comments:

Rescue


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones